Even the smallest business can gain valuable recognition as one of Geelong’s industry leaders by entering the 2014 Powercorp Geelong Business Excellence Awards.
Small Business Smart Business urges all Geelong region businesses, regardless of size or how long they’ve been in business, to consider entering the awards as an opportunity to showcase your products and services to the rest of the Geelong business community and beyond.
Awards are often overlooked by small business as a chance to showcase, not only their company’s brand, but also for the products and services they sell.
Why not consider entering the Geelong Business Excellence Awards a marketing tool giving you the benefit of:
Raising your profile. It’s not only the award winners who get noticed – by entering you’re guaranteed a visit from the judges (successful business leaders in their own right) who will get to know you and your business.
- Networking opportunities. You’ll get the opportunity to meet other successful businesses from the Geelong region at the Awards Information Sessions as well as the Awards Ceremony.
- A Business Healthcheck. By entering the awards you will gain valuable insight into your own operations by having to relook at your business processes and your products and services.
- Establishing yourself as an industry expert. Award finalists and winners are recognised within the Geelong business community as being the cream of the crop. By winning you set yourself apart as a true business professional.
- Showing potential customers your expertise and why they should choose you. Winning an award shows potential clients that you’re a cut above your competitors.
The Powercorp Geelong Business Excellence Awards have many different categories including:
- Home-based and Micro businesses
- Family Businesses
- Manufacturers and Exporters
- Government Social Enterprises
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Emerging Businesses that have operated for three years or less
If you’re considering entering, it’s important to attend a Awards Information Session where the judges will tell you exactly what they’re looking for in awards submissions.
The next awards information sessions will be held on 26 March at 11.30am and 27 March at 5.30pm at the Geelong Chamber of Commerce offices at Level 2, 10 Moorabool St, Geelong.
To book a session contact [email protected] or phone Nicole Ellis on (03) 5222 2234.